Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Juicy Peach

Sometimes i really like random ideas coming to my mind, this was one of them, random and really helpful...I really didn't know what to do with Juicy Heart theme, well except using Miya's top for several drawings so far, never really think about the PV itself...or more like the meaning of the title which i find quite cool, even if it reminds me some certain "juicy" song from another jpop "artist"...don't make me mention it here...ahem...

When i "finished" it, i wanted to color it so bad é__è but then i felt way too lazy...again...damn...anyone can find me something against laziness ? I actually started to color Airi...in fact just the Kappa outfit...

No really, when L factor is gone, i'll conciderate coloring it...and the others...probably...
 
free counters