Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy 18th Birthday Miyabi

So today it's Miya's 18th birthday. Means she is legal in most of the countries of this world. Also means something else on Jph!p...that is the probleme also...means some weird guyz would ask some special access to put their fantaisies about her...i really don't care about all those. i just hope they'll stay correct talking about her in her thread.

So here is my vision of Miya's sweet 18...
The idea was : lovely girl freshly woke up and went to take her boyfriend overlarge shirt and sat down over the windows dreamy...sensual isn't it ? :p

Friday, August 20, 2010

Yes Tiger year yeah

ChrNo : Hey guyz, i guess it is time to show a pic of myself haha
i've also posted that on jph!p but you need to be registered in there to see this part so i'll just post the same here with the puns, if someone can get them i'll be happy hehe

fucking year of the tiger GAO !!!!

gao ? dog ? nooooooooooo

tron fuuu !!!!!!

* ChrNo meowthes yes that's right !

h2o : wow lol
isn't gao the way your Miyabi does the sound of a tiger ?

Julian : wtf meowth XD

Victor : tron fuuking yah

Hydroxide : really nice shirt btw

Jen : tron fuu lol indeed...and gao, gao means dog in cantonese, and tron fuu means to suffer...

Saturday, August 14, 2010

New Post

* Reply

* Reply all

* Forward

* Delete

* Mark as unread

* Mark as read

* Delete all from sender

* Print message

* View message source

* Show message history

* Hide message history

* Show details

* Hide details

From: Christian Nott (

Sent: Mon 14/01/08 22:07

what i want to show you right now,

it's not the time we spent together that is matter RIGHT NOW

it's really important for me, becuase i know, how you can be to me, you showed it,

a lot of time, without you even noticing it yourself


you tell me somthing,

i tell you somthing

no matter what,

it the something,

that lead us to know,

what we ARE



that's why,

i want you to stay calm.

i know, it's not easy, how many time i ant to kill bighead ? lol

but, as you can see, or not,

this is noimportant,

all i want you ,

is to stay calm

so, we can continue what we were doing before i tell you again to stay calm



Subject: RE: The start?

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:03:21 +0000

you are not telling anything do u expect me to calm down?

4 fucking years, and u dont mind talking directly to me...and fw u-r e-mails to a bunch of ppl...

guess it´s no use in trying to talk to u then


Subject: FW: The start?

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:55:30 +0100

if i tell you if you don't stop worrying, lead you to not calm down, leads you to panic leads you to


how am i supposed to tell you more ?



Subject: RE: The start?

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:53:38 +0000

i´m not sending SMS...i´m calling!

and how do you expect me to calm down!?


Subject: FW: The start?

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:50:58 +0100

calm down,

and you know with your brazil phone you can't evn send sms xD

first of all,

you don't only need patience,

you will need time, keys, calm

to make you understand,

what you will know

not right now,

but later

why i'm doing all this.

i don't want to say it now.

i want you to know, that only loveing someon, doesnt mean you will know everything about the one you love


i know,

you have the answer of this question,

but just don't know that,


you said : I m worried about you.


think about, remember what we said so far,

and think, why

i can tell you to stay calm.



Subject: RE: The start?

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:47:22 +0000

wtf jennifer

i´m worried!

i wouldnt be calling from brazil if i werent!

turn on the fucking cell phone!


Subject: FW: The start?

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:44:42 +0100

well, if i could ,

as i said before,

i would,

but why can't i?

that's another question :p



Subject: RE: The start?

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:43:17 +0000

not fun jenn!

turn ur cell phone on


Subject: FW: The start?

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:39:44 +0100

if i don't scare you, how do you know what is scary ?



Subject: RE: The start?

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:37:23 +0000

ok...u wanted to scary me?

u got it..


Subject: The start?

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:35:31 +0100

i know,

i can tell you why everyone here, will know everyone,


not everyone can see me everytime,

and there


one of you,

must say something about me,

it doesn't matter what it is,

and you would get your point of view,

of what is happening to me.

so would found it funny,

because they already know it,

since there a lot of poeple i talk to,

well invluding myself


i want to show you here : it's not luck, it's not god, it's not something,

it's because one of us at least has something in commum,

that everyone want to know each other better.

and i can tell you, there is a lot more in commun

that i know, because it's bvious,

but you will find yourself,


i'm an talling you all that rightnow.

it doesnt matter,


it's a game, some people would call it, life, some other , war, some other something i don't even know myself lol

also, i know, that you guys,

can understand each other, without, asking me first why :p



Subject: RE: forget

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:30:28 +0000

jenn..why brian added me?

he said he is worried...

i´m not sure wot i can tell him...

i´m getting worried


Subject: forget

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:27:41 +0100


this game must be funny,

but sometimes,

you know that you lsot yourself init XD

when you think toomush about somthing else,


you forgot what you were doing lol

so , expect mail that you have already XD

maybe you won notice it,

maybe you would found annoying,

but at least,

i know i sent it to you lol

Re : Love

* Reply

* Reply all

* Forward

* Delete

* Mark as unread

* Mark as read

* Delete all from sender

* Print message

* View message source

* Show message history

* Hide message history

* Show details

* Hide details

Christian Nott


Christian Nott


* Change picture

* View profile

From: Christian Nott (

Sent: Mon 14/01/08 21:41

just proved me again

that you knew it all along !

you just didn't ask you you right questions, to solve the right question

of course, there are a lot of questions, and lot of answers, that

can tell me you know things that i don't, and i know things, that you don't,

doesnt show,

we are dumb, or not,

just show us,


and so,

we are

love talking right now don't you think ?XD



Subject: RE: Banned for talkin in a forum

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:21:19 +0000

who know me, and u, and jphip....err...matth? XD head aches...i guess i never really had to think that hard...

you r really having fun with this aint you? XD

if u r laughing as hard as i am, then it´s a good thing...

if u r serious while u write... then it´s not xD

cause i´m really laughing a lot xD

i guess i´m insane after all this thinking...and i dont even get to think anything ... cause i dunno where to start thinking...


Subject: FW: Banned for talkin in a forum

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:15:49 +0100

he he he he

you showed me again, there what i told you before, so i guess i don't have to tell you what i'm talking about right now.

i know it was long time ago, i didn't know you would go ther, i didn't even know myself the existance of jphip.

someone, here, you might not see who, it doens't care,

know you, and me, and know jphip when you went there.

i jst knew it a be later that you.


i'm telling you : it's ok if you are slow : because you aren't familiar in what you don't know, and just leant.

but, you have to know something else,


will lead you to know,

that there is a lot of things that you don't know yet,

but there will be always, always someone, no matter who, or even what,

can tell you,

that will always, be for you to help you get faster.

so no, why didn't i post when you posted, is another question, that i hope you can now find the answer ,

or, a way to find it,

and i'll say, i was just loking around, to get what the meaning of 'jphip'

since i knew back then, when i first saw it : jphip = jpop music + h:!p ???? KOOL !

let see more,

but there is another reason why i can tell you why i like look around



Subject: RE: Banned for talkin in a forum

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:07:44 +0000

ok, u saw me there.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago...cause i hardely go there...actually...i dont post there anymore...

and i hav no idea why u didnt post...

i just know that if my friend didnt wanted to show me a girl i hate there, i´d not know u were posting there...cause i´d not see ur pic...

and i dont really see the point in this!

yes, i´m slow and dumb

but i´m also very patient when it comes to you xD

so i can send as much e-mails as u want me to xD



Subject: RE: Banned for talkin in a forum

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:02:28 +0100

you are not dumb,

you just didn't know how we could talk about something random, confusung, not matter how you explain it,

because you never know that untill

right now,

so you want to know it

and so you keep asking.

no, if i don't name exactly what i want to show you, is justbecause i know myself that it is obvious.

but you might not think it's obvious, so you would ask you questions,

and there, i will be happy to answer your questions.

because that mean,

you prove to me, that you love me,

so you are patient,

to wait

for what i might say untill you see it, when the time will come.

but right now, if i tell you i saw your 'picture' somwhere,

and that i knew if you posted it, that mean you were there enough to trust , or just know, other poeple ther might not know you back then

but know it would be you

just like me,

wihtout having the same nickname

so, here i tell you why i got interneted in jphip at first.

now the questionis : why did i didn't post or registered when i saw you ?



Subject: RE: Banned for talkin in a forum

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:56:47 +0000

i dont understand sweety...too confusing...

i guess...i´m dumb....can u explan in easier way? xD



Subject: RE: Banned for talkin in a forum

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:53:25 +0100

i know you love me,

because otherwise,

you won't be patient enought

to wait for any random explaination

from me,

so, you don't really have to put a '?'

to tell me that there is something you don't know yet.

because, you don't know what you can't name, and what you name isn't important,

you said it yourself once, remember ?

the question now is 'well, i'm waiting for your explanation'


i can tell you that when i went away from jpm, for a little time, no matter what i have done between jpm, and jphip

i saw


so, i asked myself, why you would be in jphip too ?



Subject: RE: Banned for talkin in a forum

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:49:56 +0000

jenn, i´m not if i know what u´r talk about...

in fact...i´m pretty sure i dont know wot u r talking about!

theses days our talks are been....confusing o.o

but i love you even if i dont understand wot u r saying...and even if dont explain it quite well (plz explain?)



Subject: RE: Banned for talkin in a forum

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:45:18 +0100

well of course you don't know xD

you don't know because i haven't tell it to you yet !

but you know, that you must know something at least about me right ?

otherwise, you wouldn't send the mail saying that you don't know.

you just want to tell me 'yes i want to know'

and well, i can tell you,

that you

was an important of the reasons, no matter how many there are,

that made me get into it at the first time.

now, you might know why you were important ?



Subject: RE: Banned for talkin in a forum

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:42:30 +0000

i dont know o.o



Subject: RE: Banned for talkin in a forum

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:40:42 +0100


hi honey :p

you must miss some part of the fact i got ban right ?

but it doesn't matter, right, now,

what can be matter you wanna know ?

you wanna know why i got into jphip for the first place ?




Subject: RE: Banned for talkin in a forum

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:39:06 +0000



Subject: FW: Banned for talkin in a forum

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:32:00 +0100



Subject: RE: Banned for talkin in a forum

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:29:59 +0100

he he he he

thanks nach, i've always trusted in you, because i know that you can't say something without another, since we already proved it to ourself at least once, when we were doing it, we didn't know, at that time, that we were doing something that we might not know eachother rightnow, but the fact that we are aware of that last part, is that you and me, know each other :)

so, you know, there is always a meaning behind everthing we might say, even if it leads to nowhere, you don't know that right now, you just know, the fact that we can expect one of US to say something, that might be guessed.

somtimes, because would call it 'anticipating' some other it wouls be 'medium' or other it will be 'god told me'

it doesn't matter whowhat told you,

we know eachother :p

but, it doeesn't mean you still don't know what i want to do after the jphip life :p

> Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:07:59 +0100

> From:

> To:

> Subject: Re: Banned for talkin in a forum


> chrrrrnooooo~


> well my guess is that you intended to get banned to have some jph!p free

> time :O but I am naturally bad at guessing.

> So you want to prove that 'something' to everyone you send that email

> then? :P


> Anyway, I hope things get better for you soon again, from what I've

> heard you must have had a hell of a last week.

> Also don't dare to leave berryz now, there are way too many snsd fans

> around now (though you are probably part of them) >:3



> Christian Nott wrote:

> > Hi nach nach nach nach nachdenki !!!

> >

> > Heheheh,

> >

> > well, i want to prove you something that you might not know yourself

> > right now,

> >

> > but you will just see what i am doing right now,

> >

> > when the time you will see it

> >

> >

> > like as i can tell you now what i just said here lead you to nowhere,

> > because you just still don't know what is happening and still not know

> > what i want to prove to you :p

> >

> > Until i say see you later, who knows what can happen ?

> >

> > see you later

> >

> > > Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:48:33 +0100

> > > From:

> > > To:

> > > Subject: Re: Banned for talkin in a forum

> > >

> > > Hey chrno,

> > >

> > > what's wrong? Well I know pretty much a lot of what happened but why

> > > being so random now?

> > > I though everything was 'ok' as ok it can be after that.

> > > You knew they would have to stop you sooner or later D: most people

> > > don't know anything about that all and just think you are drunk or

> > > completely insane now ^^;

> > > Oh and I was asleep at the time you guys invited me to that group chat,

> > > that's why I wasn't responding at all :P you know my pc is running all

> > > the time...

> > >

> > > also have a nice day :O

> > >

> > > Christian Nott wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Hi !

> > > >

> > > > how are you doing ?

> > > >

> > > > Well, looks like i'm not going to be able to talk in a forum lol

> > > > they banned me a reason i don't know myself...

> > > >

> > > > oh well, it's ok, it's not the only forum in the internet right?

> > > >

> > > > by the way, take a look at why i don't get it.

> > > >

> > > > I hope i don't get ban from the mailbox too Oo

> > > >

> > > > Have a nice Day

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, August 8, 2010


So there is now a new child forum on jph!p, the Pairing one !
I'm now going to post a lot in that MiyaSaki thread, because i simply love that couple more than any MiyaRisako or MiyaChinami or even MiyaAiri...

My old youtube channel was deleted, there were some miya captain love there, but oh well i can create another account right ?

now i want to spread that spirit of loveness in the MiyaHime world ~

At first i wanted to make a super drawing but as tired as i am i can't really do something spectacular so i'll do with that simple drawing of Miya and Captain from their latest single Maji Bomber!! if you look at the cover, the girls really are wonderful, all of them. but hell today is MiyaCaptain's day ! ^^

Saturday, August 7, 2010




Posts: 1502

ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~


o View Profile

o Email

o Personal Message (Offline)

Re: (No subject)

« Sent to: tamatron on: July 05, 2010, 07:55:36 am »

* Reply

* Quote

* Delete


Quote from: tamatron on July 05, 2010, 07:44:28 am

Quote from: ChrNo on July 02, 2010, 07:35:10 am

Hi tama-sama !

how are you doing ?

just wondering if you wanted to join skype, even if you don't talk, just be there ? listen or reading, it would be like on irc but with crazy friends of mine that i least you know dai and words haha zigg is using linux for the moment so...

how hot is it here, (all on fire -red) looks like jph!p is hitting on Rika :rofl:

cover of joshi btw XD

joshi jph!p remix !

today i'm going to surprise shirenu and go to the japan expo without telling anyone here kukuku

only few of you know about it, dai and words and zigg haha i hope first to stk her then i'll hugg her by behind xD

have a great day !


Sorry for a late reply, been dealing with computer problems these past few days. @_@

Skype...I have to talk and listen, right? I'm not good with multi-tasking. XD

You can just talk to me on msn. I might appear to be off but sometimes I'm actually on. :lol:

Dave showed me the pic of you and shirenu last night. Can't believe she's taller! She must be wearing insoles, I tell ya!


don't worry about me i have that kind of problems too XD


Mail Delivery Subsystem to me

show details 7:12 AM (41 minutes ago)

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

- Show quoted text -

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 too many errors detected from your IP (, please visit (state 15).

----- Original message -----

MIME-Version: 1.0

Received: by with SMTP id e9mr1908411eba.72.1278306741145; Sun, 04

Jul 2010 22:12:21 -0700 (PDT)

Received: by with HTTP; Sun, 4 Jul 2010 22:12:20 -0700 (PDT)



Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 07:12:20 +0200


Subject: Re: Hey honey

From: Ethan Petrelli

To: Julian Herrero

Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=0015174bef26385689048a9cfb1e

- Show quoted text -

Now playing : Buono ! Café buono


chien ?

vie de chien ?


On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 7:07 AM, Ethan Petrelli wrote:

> hun kyo wa doko made iku no ?


> now playing Ayumi Hamasaki - Marionnette


> Heart te wa...


> toooo mo kaaa ...


> watashi mo anata mo kimi mooooooo


> bokudachi waaaaaa


> kike yi say syeah iiiiiii


> doooo wooo


> akira metaaa


> iruuuuuu


> ~


> wooooooooaooooooo


> ekimayulac (05/07/2010 06:45:41): her butt is firm

> crus4d3chrno (05/07/2010 06:46:09): i confirm XD

> crus4d3chrno (05/07/2010 06:47:21): how do you know it

> crus4d3chrno (05/07/2010 06:47:32): because it's yourwaifu

> ekimayulac (05/07/2010 06:47:32): i tap that

> crus4d3chrno (05/07/2010 06:48:21): you would hit that lol

> ekimayulac (05/07/2010 06:48:32): did you hug shi? did she think you were a

> guy?

> crus4d3chrno (05/07/2010 06:48:50): first yeah XD

> ekimayulac (05/07/2010 06:49:22): lol

> ekimayulac (05/07/2010 06:49:36): she didn't want to be trapped

> Dernier message reçu le 05/07 à 06:49

> crus4d3chrno (05/07/2010 07:02:44): yasashiku ?



> saaa


> mok uuuuu



> ne teetteeeee


> tachi wa


> kari










> DAME ,


















> din din dind din







> hein ?


> On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 7:02 AM, Ethan Petrelli wrote:


>> kimochiii



>> On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 6:58 AM, Ethan Petrelli wrote:


>>> [image: Offline]

>>> lollipopgirl


alright let's connect on msn then :p

"Oh sh15 is trop puissant !"


date Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 4:40 PM

subject Re: elle a free elle a tout compris !


hide details Jul 3

Titre : Le diner de con

Hypothese: Tu es con

Démonstration :

Tu es con car Tu ne comprends rien.

Tu es con car Tu ne con prend pas.

Or "Quand on est con, on nait con" //Ce n'est pas ce que j'ai dit -_-

d'où quand on est con on est con. //oui voila c'est mieux

Tu n'es pas bête car tu sais réfléchir.

Or "(...)con vient du mot latin lapin(...)".

"Si vous étiez un animal lequel seriez-vous ?

- Un lapin, parce que ce n'est pas trop bête".

D'où Tu es bête.

Or "Un Homme est un animal comme les autres" et

"Les gens sont con".//ca je l'ai pas dit -_-

Tu es un homme,

d'où Tu es un Homme // c'est évident -_-

Tu es un gentil //ah je ne l'ai pas dit non plus !

Donc Tu es con.

//rooooooooo aller je te met 16 quand meme

- Hide quoted text -

2010/7/3 Jennifer Tam

Tu m'as, tu es :D

2010/7/3 Jennifer Tam

tu m'as tué !!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Jennifer Tam

Date: 2010/7/3

Subject: elle a free elle a tout compris !

To: Bastien SANCHEZ

titre : Le diner de con

hypothese: t'es con

demonstration :

t'es con parce que tu comprends rien.

t'es con parce que tu con prend pas.

mais "quand on est con, on nait con"

donc quand on est con on est con.

tu n'es pas bête car tu sais réfléchir

mais "con = lapin" et "si vous étiez un animal qu'est ce que vous seriez? - un lapin, parce que c'est pas trop con"

donc tu es bête

mais "un Homme est un animal comme les autres" et "les gens sont con"

tu es un homme

donc tu es un Homme et tu es un gens

Donc tu es con.

Friday, August 6, 2010






Julian Herrero

to Julian, Matth, Camila, Ethan, Wonder, Bastien

show details Jul 5

Cherche le bonheure

la bonne heure

quand tu l'auras trouvé,

et bien ca veut dire que tu sauras pourquoi ca va

que ca ne va plus

que ca ne va pas

que ca peut aller

que ca ira

donc que ca va.

Cherche ce que tu n'as pas déjà, et tu le trouveras, et tu le sauras, et tu le chériras, et tu l'aimeras.

Il y a-t-il une raison d'aimer ?

a raison d'etre ?

a reason to be ?

There is.

So go and find it.

Cherche et tu trouveras.

Si tu ne cherches pas comme moi.

Tu ne trouveras jamais comme moi.

Mais je te donne certaines choses que tu as

Donc je sais que tu peux en avoir

D'où je sais que tu peux exister

D'où je sais que tu existe

d'où tout ce que je pense

du fond du coeur

qui est le mien

le tient

à present.




present perfect is present perfect

is there a perfect world ?

there is. it's called a perfect world.

a Paradise

is there a paradise here ?

there is.


is there a . here

there are a lot of .

so there are a lot of

so there are a lot

so there are a

so there are

so there



see ?

see what i mean now ?

see what you mean now ?

sea is the see what you get ?

yes it is !


ok so there is a wonderful place here

a wonderful place in Paris.

a wonderful place in Paris of France of The World

where is the paris here ?

Pikachu !

zomg pokemons !!!

i'm a pikachu hahahaha







is the evolution of the rei

the rei is the reis

the rei is the sun

the rei is the rei too

the rei is the roi

the roi is the roi

the roi in paris is ?

the roi is Roi de Paris ?

Roi des Lyon ?

Roi tout court

roi tu cours !

donc Roi tu sauras.

vie, va, et deviens hahahahaha

Salut Catherine tient ca va ? ca fait un baille orion en fait ^^

et donc où est orion ? ^^

qui est orion d'abord ^^


Reply to all

free counters