Friday, April 25, 2008

The Wordsworth game

ChrNo : Really ?! cool ! i can spend my entire night talking about Miya you know ?!! but i'm afraid i might run out of words T_T because i can't explain everything i know and feel about her with the lack of vocabulary of english i know T_T

Victor : he he he...it's ok...no need words sometimes you know...you don't have to tell me everything with details...i can guess myself...and you would just keep doing what you were doing...don't worry too much about me he he he...

Let's play a game : you do what you want and say what you wan even scream it if you want, i will tell you what to do, i mean if i get it or not...he he he...k ?

ChrNo : ok ! here i come !

I LOVE MIYABIIIIIIIIIIIII!
i feel like kissing her everyday ! but i don't love her only because she looks so beautiful ! also because she is so good !!! her voice sounds so nice ! cute ! cool !

and

the-word-i-can-not-say-otherwise-i-get-slapped-by-tama-sama-even-if-she-might-not-
be-here-because-i-don't-know-if-her-mignons-are-reading-znd-i-don't-want-to-break-
the-forum-rules-about-U-18-because-aedon-want-to-be-banned-and-so-i-wouldn't-be-
able-to-express-my-love-for-miya-in-there-and i will be despressed...

BUT !

There is always a but ! she doesn't sound everytime the same ! she is wonderful !

on a lot of videos ! songs ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHE KILLS ME ALL THE TIME !!! SHE IS EVERYWHERE !!! WHEN I SAY LOOK AT MY AVATAR !!!SHE IS EVEN IN MY DREAMS !!! I'M HAUNTED BY HER !!! IT'S SO FRUSTRATING BUT IT FEELS SO GOOD IN THERE SO I HAUNT HER TOO !!!

IT4S LIKE IT4S LIKE IT4S LIKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
T_________________________________________________________________T








see...i ran out of words...i was too exited t_____t now i feel stupid...duh i'm going to sleep too...hoping i will see her again tonight in my dreams ! Goodnight Victor !

Victor : he he he...goodnight...and i told you not to worry about my night...i guess you got the game...or not... he he he...alright, it feels so lonely suddendly...i'm going to my bed 2...
 
free counters