Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Anata Nashi De Wa Ikite Yukenai

ChrNo : Hey guyz how about a cover of my fav song from Berryz ? :p

http://www.mediafire.com/?xxnmzdwnidt

Anata Nashi De Wa Ikite Yukenai

Uh

??????? ??? ???
???? ??? ???? ??
???? cake ??? no?

ah

that time i ???
God ?? ???
happy and ??

uh uh
what a night one shit ??
kiss shit cry ??
what a night
?? ?? ?? ????
???? lucky ? ? ???
can i shit ?? ???

But i can't live without you baby !

i don't care if it's stop by mama or me
i know you have a heart
it's the sign of love
what can i do
i will be with you

uh forever

uh ah
i don't care if i get a sign
or if you are listning
we already did it

ah
youth is there
if you don't see it, i'll *bip* you
and then what ? ha hahaha
we will be hurt forever

what a night
surely like animal
funky night
look that's love !
what a night
even if it was scary at first

hey it's ok this sign is luck
i forgot to tell you
how sexy you were
luck i tell you !

han ! but i can't live without you baby !

i don't care if other guys want you, stop by me
this is destiny
i can't live without you yeah
what does it mean ?
i want you everyday

then you and me forever

uh
i don't care if all this will be stop by me
my heart has been hurt already
i will know what to do when i see the sign of love
i want to be with you

forever

i don't care if you have hug other guys before, stop by me
my heart knows it's our destiny
he he he and i can't live without you, you know ?
and god knows that i can...he he he everyday
i want to be with you

forever
 
free counters