Thursday, May 15, 2008

Love ?

It's not because you tell me

'I love you'


that i have to love you too.


It's not because i don't love you too,


that means i can't love you too.


How many poeple have loved me before you ?

you don't know it, because i don't mention it.

Why do i don't mention it ?


because, i want you to feel



like



YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT AND SPECIAL


and, so , you don't have to compare with others.

others doesn't matter here.



Other who have loved me, other that i love, are still there in the world.


They aren't just everywhere in that World,


they are in My world.

Touch,
Feel,
See
Listen


didn't i make you feel the love i can make you feel at least once ?

it's not, the only one way to show you love someone.

You love someone, because you love someone, but you love everything around that someone

and that

makes you feel special.

Because the one you love,


will show you,

in the way one want.


Make you feel like you are the most loved in the My World.

That is one, everyone here, there, everywhere,


i know,


you are here because you 'love me' and because i love you too.

I just treat everyone the same, everyone is special for me,


but i just won't show them, in the same way.


that's the meaning of love.

Do you see now why i haven't name people in the mail i wrote few month ago ?

because anyone, can't be named the same

anyone, can't feel the way they feel like she wants to make them feel.

She knows everyone, so , she knows


How to treat them special.


Go back, read again, think about what everything i said must be something,

in the futur


that you will just get, it will be just so obvious,

you will feel so special,


that you won't have to ask me what to do if...


and by the time you will know what to tell me, what to show me, what not to do,

well,


THAT JUST ME YOU UNDERSTAND HOW I CAN LOVE YOU

and you will see, why, i'm surrounded by poeple,

that have at least one thing in commum with you,

and that day.

You will know, some people here just can get everything i do, without telling me they might do,

and, you will enter the WORLD OF THE GIRL YOU LOVE

Ijou dessu :p
 
free counters